primax: Thread: USB E3 and E4 based scanners

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: USB E3 and E4 based scanners
From: Steven ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2001 20:22:19 -0000

I have been looking at the itouch scanner driver at
http://www.littlecms.com/iphoto/otlinux.htm which
contains code for the E4 scanner chipsets.

I now have a patch file that adds support for the E3
chipsets in use by a number of Primax and other
scanners and need some help debugging it.

You will need

1) The source from the above URL

2) A patch file from me (I hope to have a web page up
at the weekend)

3) Sane 1.0.3 source to build it.

Any takers.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

####@####.####

On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Steven Ellis wrote:

> I have been looking at the itouch scanner driver at
> http://www.littlecms.com/iphoto/otlinux.htm which
> contains code for the E4 scanner chipsets.
>
> I now have a patch file that adds support for the E3
> chipsets in use by a number of Primax and other
> scanners and need some help debugging it.
>
> You will need
>
> 1) The source from the above URL
>
> 2) A patch file from me (I hope to have a web page up
> at the weekend)
>
> 3) Sane 1.0.3 source to build it.
>
> Any takers.
>
> Steve

This looks really promising, I recognice a lot of code from when i
reversed the windows dll. This could be a hit!

Hand me that patch file! :)

/Patrik Johansson