primax: Thread: New version of pxscan

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: New version of pxscan
From: Gustaf Kroling ####@####.####
Date: 5 Feb 2001 09:52:18 -0000

The pxscan-0.4 is now available from:

http://home2.swipnet.se/~w-25069/pxscan.html

New in this version is, faster data transfer,
better color control, B/W and grayscale scanning.

There has been no time to tidy up so it is still
messy, but far more readable than before. Lots
of redundant code has been deleted. Maybe this
can be of some help to those who try to modify
it for the 1200p model.

Thanks for all nice mails and good luck!

Gustaf