primax: Thread: Scanner Model

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Scanner Model
From: Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira ####@####.####
Date: 5 Mar 2001 16:14:27 -0000

Dear friends,

I have a Genius ColorPage-Vivid Pro Scanner, plugged in a paralel port,
which FCC ID Code is EMJFB308C and Mod. is FB601C.
I already visited the FCC ID homepage, but I didn't get to find out wich
model is my scanner. I even sent an email to the Primax Comphany asking
wich Primax Model is this scanner, but I didn't received any repply.
When I run primax_scan -d 8.50x11.70 -s 15 -f teste.tiff, the lamp of
the scanner moves very slowly for a very very short distance and stops.
When I enter primax_scan -l off I receive the message: It seems to be a
Direct 600...
May someone help me?

Sincerely

Antonio Carlos Ribeiro Nogueira