primax: Thread: Colorado 1200p

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Colorado 1200p
From: Christa Brill ####@####.####
Date: 7 Mar 2000 14:38:36 -0000

Hi folks,
I've subsribed to this mailing list for quite a while,
but since I'm heavvily occupied by my java devel (and
my poor C -skills :-) I only read the postings, didn't
work on the driver myself.
Some weeks ago I read that Primax handed out some tech
specs and a reference device of every scanner model, after
(Christian ? Who?) signed an NDA.
Now I wonder if there's any progess concerning a driver
for the Colorado 1200p (I own that model) resp. anyone
sees a possibility to get that model working with a
modifcation of your Version 0.93 ?
Or is there any piece of source code I could try to
do further work on?

C. Brill