primax: Thread: (forw) RE: case #27081

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: (forw) RE: case #27081
From: Anders Nordby ####@####.####
Date: 6 Aug 2001 10:24:42 -0000

Hi,

FYI. It doesn't seem like Primax wants to be that helpful. I'm not sure
whether a phonecall would do anything good. It seems from the list
archive that Marco Foglia had contact with Primax back in 1999, but
what's the status nowadays? Are specs for Colorado USB 9600 available? Is
anyone working on having it supported?

Please Cc me, as I don't (yet) subscribe to this list.

Cheers,

--
Anders.

Dear Sir,

We are sorry to inform you that we do not have this specific information
available. There is a project on the parallel scanners from Primax. There
are some models which should work with the drivers, which are still in a
development stage.  The following scanners should work correctly under
Linux:

Primax Colorado D300
Primax Colorado D600
Primax Colorado D1200
Primax Colorao Direct 9600
Storm Totalscan

Check this link for the latest news and the current drivers:

http://thor.prohosting.com/~chrordig/Primax/

If you have any other scanner check out the SANE website:
http://www.mostang.com/sane/

Kind regards,
David,
Visioneer European Support