primax: Thread: Primax Colorado 1200p

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Primax Colorado 1200p
From: "J. Fernando Moyano" ####@####.####
Date: 31 Jan 2000 14:02:51 -0000

Hey !!!!

I've a Colorado 1200p scanner.
I'm looking for a way to use it on my Linux box , so ...

Is the driver ready for this scanner model ???
If not ... do you think is hard to modify the driver and support this model ?

I'm programmer and perhaps i would have some time to spend next month ...

ThakX !!!!

(Excuse my poor english ;-))

Fernando

--