primax: Thread: http://www.linuxhacker.org

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: http://www.linuxhacker.org
From: Christine Hall ####@####.####
Date: 12 Jul 2002 08:41:02 -0000

Submit your website to more than 300,000 search engines and directories

Hi,

Re: http://www.linuxhacker.org

Did you know that http://www.linuxhacker.org is not listed on some search engines?

TrafficMagnet is the market leader within the search engine submission industry.
TrafficMagnet could automatically submit http://www.linuxhacker.org to more than 300,000
search engines and directories - every month! Specialized in providing search engine
submission services TrafficMagnet offers cost-effective web promotion solutions
to customers all over the world.

TrafficMagnet is offering its unique and competitive search engines submission services
for as little as $19.95 per month!

Click at http://emaserver.trafficmagnet.net/trafficmagnet/www/r?1000046824.326.20.ka1R9xLow$9feq to find out more!

TrafficMagnet's search engine submission services comes with the following features:

- Automatic submission to 300,000+ Internet search engines & directories
- Extensive listing on search engines and directories
- Global exposure of your website
- 24/7 free customer support
- Meta tag advice and optimization tips
- Great discounts if you submit multiple websites

Sign up today and start benefiting from our cost-effective solution.
Each search engine you get listed on can promote your business!

I look forward to welcoming you as a TrafficMagnet customer!

Sincerely,

Christine Hall

Sales & Marketing
http://www.trafficmagnet.net/

This email was sent to ####@####.####
I understand that you may NOT wish to receive information from me by email.
To be removed from this and other offers, simply go to the link below:
http://emaserver.trafficmagnet.net/trafficmagnet/www/optoutredirect?UC=Lead&UI=5509894