primax: Thread: GREETINGS FROM HONOURABLE ALBERT IBEKWE FOR BUSINEES PATHNERSHIP

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: GREETINGS FROM HONOURABLE ALBERT IBEKWE FOR BUSINEES PATHNERSHIP
From: "albert Ibekwe" ####@####.####
Date: 26 Aug 2002 04:15:28 -0000
From the desk of: Honorable, Albert Ibekwe
Tel No: Your Intl. Access Code + 234 8033026121
E-FAX: +17752561718 +1 775-269-7028
Email: ####@####.####
####@####.####
####@####.####
####@####.####
Lagos, Nigeria.
Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR AN URGENT CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

After due deliberation with my colleagues, we have decided to forward to
you this business proposal. We want a reliable person who could assist us
in the transfer the sum of Twenty Million, Five Hundred Thousand United
States Dollars ($20,500,000). Via International Bank Draft Cashable in
any First World Countries.

This fund resulted from an over-invoiced bill from contracts awarded by us
under the budget allocation to our Ministry. This bill has been approved
for payment by the other concerned Ministries. The contract has since been
executed, commissioned and the contractor was paid the actual cost of the
contract. We are left with the balance US$20.5M as part of the
over-invoiced amount which we have deliberated over estimated for our own
use. But under our protocol division, we as civil servants are forbidden
to operate or own foreign accounts. This is why we are soliciting your
assistance in this manner and regard.

As you may want to know and to make you less curious, I got your address
from adverts in the business directory. I am the Chief
Accountant/Internal Auditor of the Contract Award Committee (CAC) of the
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). This transaction is very
much free from all sorts of RISKS and TROUBLE from my Government. We the
N.N.P.C. Officials involved in this deal have put in many years in service
to this Ministry. We have been exercising patience for this opportunity
for so long and to most of us this is a lifetime opportunity we cannot
afford to miss.

We have agreed to COMPENSATE you duly if agreement is reached by both of
us and I and one of my colleagues involved in this deal will come to your
country to arrange for our share, upon the confirmation from you that the
Certified International Bank Draft has been Approved and Raised in your
favor.

Consequent upon your acceptance of this proposal, kindly confirm your
interest by Telephone to me, through my Direct Tel No: 234 9 2727201
(Please fax to my American e-fax number which is +1 775-269-7028.Your
indication by revert Telephone to me of your sincere and serious interest
will enable me fax you or brief you of the PROCEDURES FOR THIS
TRANSACTION. If my line is busy, please keep trying you will surely get
through.
NOTE: In the event of your inability to handle this transaction please
inform us so that we can look for another reliable person who can assist
in this respect as we have mapped out 20% as compensation for your
assistance to take care of your bills locally and internationally.

It might surprise you why we choose you and trusted you for this
transaction. Yes, we believe that good friends can be discovered and
business like this cannot be realized without mutual trust. This is why
we have decided to trust you for this transaction. Be further informed
that everyone's interest and
security had been considered before you were contacted, so be rest assured
and feel free to go into this transaction with us.
But let Honesty and Trust be our watchword throughout this transaction and
your prompt reply will be highly appreciated. Thank you, and God bless.
Best Regards,

honorable. Albert Ibekwe