primax: Thread: Calibration patch

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Calibration patch
From: Andre Herms ####@####.####
Date: 25 Sep 2002 18:31:06 -0000

Subject: Re: Calibration patch
From: Michal KOSTRZEWA ####@####.####
Date: 26 Sep 2002 13:21:46 -0000

Hello,

I think that you're talking about my code (calib+force patch). Well, I've
assumed that calibrate_LM9811 function only sets LM9811_arr_PGA array and
LM9811_reg_PGA/VGA/DAC variables... It worked for me and for my friend :)
(both have network scanner). So this code wasn't tested very thoroughly as
you see :( fell free to suspect my code as well :-). I'm afraid I don't
know what exactly calibrate_LM9811 does...

> It seems that the calibration function does not only retrieves the calibration
> data but also makes some imopiortant settings in the scanner.
>
> PS: I wanted to store the calibration data in a default file and load them
> always. This makes life much easier but has the above problem

I have had the same idea :)

regards
Michal Kostrzewa