primax: Thread: needs a driver Tbridge / Twain compatible WIN XP

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: needs a driver Tbridge / Twain compatible WIN XP
From: ####@####.####
Date: 21 Nov 2002 16:05:24 -0000

Hello

I'am looking for a driver compatible with WIN XP, for my Scanner colorado
direct from primax, Tbridge / twain, maybe, you can help me, I thank you in
advance

Sincerly

Eduardo De Carvalho
Subject: Re: needs a driver Tbridge / Twain compatible WIN XP
From: ####@####.#### (Schano)
Date: 24 Nov 2002 20:36:51 -0000

Hello,

I'm using the NT version, since XP is also NT Version5. It should be
also possible to use the WIN95 Driver when installing in the
compatilility Mode. (This is a new feature of XP and could be activated
by checking it in the properties of an executable. Right click on
exe-file then select properties. select foder compatibility and check
Win 95. do this for setup as well as for flatbet.exe as well as for
taskbridge.)

Thomas Schano