primax: Thread: problems with primax-scan

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problems with primax-scan
From: dyarte dyarte ####@####.####
Date: 28 Dec 2002 22:40:03 -0000

I have Mandrake 9, a downloaded primax-scan-0.93beta
and i tried to compile it.
For ./configure it sad that TIFF(...)  =no
and for ./make i have some errors because i have no
tiff (library? i don't know)
I installed all package for TIFF (libs, devel...
everything) but i have the same problem. I don't know
what else can i do. Please, help me !

http://mailplus.yahoo.com