primax: Thread: lm9833 chip scanner driver

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: lm9833 chip scanner driver
From: Bob Venator ####@####.####
Date: 22 Jan 2003 22:08:28 -0000

I would like to get some info on obtaining a driver, or writing one for
my scanner if one does not exist.
I understand that a lot of work has already been done for similiar
lm9833 chip usb scanners. Could you tell me where I could find current
sources for these drivers and some info about them. I would be willing
to contribute to a group effort if that was possible.

Thank you,
Robert Venator

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 14:42 +0800, Bin Chen wrote:
> Dear Ms/Mr.
> I would like to get some info on obtaining a driver, or writing one
for
> my scanner if one does not exist.
> I understand that a lot of work has already been done for similiar
> lm9833 chip usb scanners. Could you tell me where I could find
current
> sources for these drivers and some info about them. I would be
willing
> to contribute to a group effort if that was possible.
>
> Thank you,
> Bin Chen

Check www.sane-project.org

The plustek backend has support for scanners which contain a LM9833.
--
--------
m.vr.gr.