primax: Thread: pxscan_0.41 can not identify Colorado D600/36bit

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: pxscan_0.41 can not identify Colorado D600/36bit
From: ####@####.#### ####@####.####
Date: 15 May 2003 07:47:06 -0000

Hello,

I've tried pxscan 0.41 with my Colorado D600/36bit:

[root@localhost pxscan-0.41]# ./pxscan -lon
Probing port 0378
    SPP port present
    ECP with a 16 byte FIFO present
    PS/2 bidirectional port present
    Passed Intel bug check.
    EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol

ASIC: FF
scanner model reg= 1f
port_ctrl= C4

Can not identify this scanner. code: 1f

that the ASICs for the Colorado D600/36bit are different from the ones
for Colorado D600/30bit.

and if I try:

[root@localhost pxscan-0.41]# ./pxscan -r123 -d2x3
pxscan version 0.41
Probing port 0378
    SPP port present
    ECP with a 16 byte FIFO present
    PS/2 bidirectional port present
    Passed Intel bug check.
    EPP 1.9 with hardware direction protocol

So is there any chance that there is going to be a driver working for
Colorado D600/36bit?

BTW, I sent some emails to Primax Europe, first asking, later begging,
then supplicating, ... that they can send the ASICs for D600/36bit, but
the answer they receive from Primax Taiwan is always "NO".

Thanks in advance,

Albert

[Content type application/pgp-signature not shown. Download]