primax: Thread: Primax Colorado Direct on Mandrake 9.0 : it works

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Primax Colorado Direct on Mandrake 9.0 : it works
From: LE NY Yannick ####@####.####
Date: 12 Mar 2003 23:59:40 -0000

Hello,

I have a Primax Colorado Direct.

I have downloaded primax_scan-0.93beta3.tar.gz
at http://primax.sourceforge.net/ and compiled it on Mandrake 9.0.

When I start the program with ./primax_scan -C 0
it works fine.

I don't know if  Primax Colorado Direct and Primax D300 are the same
product.
Primax Colorado Direct was sold in france in 1998.

More infos for Primax Colorado Direct (part numbers),
add it at http://primax.sourceforge.net/part_numbers.html:

model: Colorado Direct
central ASIC : EICI 072100
ADC : LM9811CCV