primax: Thread: Primax Colorado D600 : floating point exception

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Primax Colorado D600 : floating point exception
From: Michel Nolard ####@####.####
Date: 14 Oct 2004 12:24:36 +0100

[Content type application/pgp-keys not shown. Download]
From: Graham Hay ####@####.####
Date: 6 Feb 2005 02:39:19 +0000

Hmm. Just saw the same thing myself in trying to hack the code to work
on my storm totalscan (colorado D600 OEM).

In my case it was the calibration code doing a divide by 0.
Although I had to hack the RESOLUTION to 150 in instead of 300 to get it to do
that. It freezes in calibration otherwise.

Maybe I should have read the README.D600 file first. Not that it worked for me.
Maybe that trick will work for you.

Anyone else still playing with this beast?
If so - has anyone fixed this....
primax_scan.c:
..
switch ( scanner_model & 0x0f ) {
..
case 0x44:
  printf("\nLooks like a Primax Colorado D600_OEM\n");
  break;
..

Should be case 0x04:, since those high bits were masked away, and its what I
get....

cheers,
Graham