gnupic: Thread: Programmer

[<<] [<] Page 2 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Programmer
From: Byron A Jeff ####@####.####
Date: 1 Apr 2003 15:34:17 -0000

On Tue, Apr 01, 2003 at 07:39:30AM -0500, Gustavo Lozano wrote:
> Mohamed
>
> There is a cool webpage:
>
> www.gnupic.org
>
> See the Programmers link in the left panel.
>
> You can Use Brain's TLVP for example.

While I like to think of myself as a Brain, it's actually Byron.

You can get to my page directly here:

http://www.finitesite.com/d3jsys

It's about as simple a circuit as you can get.

BAJ
From: Gustavo Lozano ####@####.####
Date: 1 Apr 2003 15:57:57 -0000

Jeje...
Get confused while seeing the comic :)

--
Gustavo A. Lozano                                 Noldata Corporation

            I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought,
               but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
                                                       Albert Einstein

This Message has been scanned for Virus Content using RAV Antivirus.
Get your copy of RAV Antivirus at Noldata, send mail to
####@####.####		http://noldata.com