gnupic: Thread: SDCC status

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: SDCC status
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 18 Feb 2001 04:49:54 -0000

For those of you following...

The pcode stuff I talked about a couple of weeks ago is now in CVS. The compiler
is still not useful (for generating PIC code) but it's getting there. The files
in the sdcc/src/regression directory of CVS do compile using the new pcode
logic. However, they are not optimized by the peephole optimizer. But that's
what I'm working on now.

Scott