plustek: Thread: Plustek OP600P working great (fwd)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Plustek OP600P working great (fwd)
From: Alex Holden ####@####.####
Date: 2 Sep 2000 20:24:17 -0000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 11:45:38 -0400
From: kcstech ####@####.####
To: ####@####.####
Subject: Plustek OP600P working great

To all that have helped me out. I ran xscanimage with a little ingenuity I
figured out to save it in different formats and scanned a picture of my son and
it was crystal clear. as for xscan so far it wont support plustek sent an email
to the creator on how to alter the config to add support but no reply as of yet
I also tryed to install kscan but no luck something with qt been looking for a
mandrake i586.rpm but have not found one as of yet if anyone knows where to
locate one or has the ability to create one that will install and work I would
appreciate it.
thank you all again for your help
Forrest White