plustek: Thread: Can't get my 9636P to run

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Can't get my 9636P to run
From: ####@####.####
Date: 7 Jul 2001 22:04:05 -0000

Hello!

I've tried my best to get my 9636P working, but it won't.

I've installed Sane 1.0.5 and downloaded the Plustek 0.39 drivers.
Installation worked so far but when I type "make load" I get a "Device or
ressource busy". I've set up everything as I found in TEXT.txt. The scanner
seems to be properly connected as the lamp is on. I've also used it under
Windows with no problems. In debugging mode the installation process ends
with error -9020. See attached dmesg output.
Any solutions please?

Danny

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a

[Content type text/english not shown. Download]