plustek: Thread: Umax Astra 3400

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Umax Astra 3400
From: Steffen Klemer ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2002 19:54:52 -0000

Hi,

I just discovered that your driver supports my scanner (an Umax 3400).
It does work, but it makes some strange noises (louder than usual) and the
preview-function is not working at all.
Is that normal and has to do with the unfinished driver or is my config
wrong?

Although I'm no programer perhaps I can help with finding the problems?

Thanks for your atttention.

cu
/Steffen

--
  /"\
  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |       The final delusion is the
Use at least backend version 0.45-Test1 or 2, this fixes the problems
with the UMAX 3400...

Gerhard