gnupic: File formats

Subject: Re: File formats
From: Walter Banks ####@####.####
Date: 13 Sep 2002 19:44:13 -0000

The .COD file request arrived here at the same time that
changes were made to the WEB site. It did arrive (eventually)
at the right spot and I have just sent out the .cod file
information.

The .COD file and support tools (including sources for a
.COD file viewer) are emailed to anyone who asks without
charge. We maintain the standard and from time to time
make additions to it in co-operation to those who are
using the .COD file.

Byte Craft provides support for the .COD file information
to developers and interested parties. We are interested in
knowing who is using the .COD file to encourage inter operability
between development tools for embedded systems.

http://www.bytecraft.com/codfile.html

Also feel free to contact be directly at

or 1 519 888 6911

Walter Banks