gnupic: Re: [gnupic] What programmer on linux notebook @ amd64?

Subject: Re: [gnupic] What programmer on linux notebook @ amd64?
From: Jan Wagemakers ####@####.####
Date: 18 Sep 2006 20:29:02 +0100

marcellus schreef:

[piklab]
> Hmm, I have forgot to mention, that I don't use kde, but xfce4, I don't know
> if that means anything, but it could.

I few days ago I have compiled/installed piklab. I'm also not a KDE-user, but
piklab works without a problem with my JDM-style programmer. So, I don't
think that's the cause of your problems.

--
Met vriendelijke groetjes         - Jan Wagemakers -

... I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me,
    no matter how dumb my suggestions are.                 --Homer Simpson