gnupic: Re: [gnupic] ethernet interface?

Subject: Re: [gnupic] ethernet interface?
From: John De villiers ####@####.####
Date: 17 Oct 2006 16:47:06 +0100

I think i see where youre going.

The wrt54gl is already a fullblown pc, albeit mips based. Adding a
serial port ( and other i2c ) is reasonably painless. You want a
terminal emulator so run the wrt "in the field" without lugging a screen
( laptop ) around.

There is already such a device somewhere on the piclist site.  Uses an
lcd screen ( 4x40 i think ) and a normal pc keyboard.

It hooks up on the serial port.

Not a bad idea actually. Small, almost hand-held wifi scanner.

John