gnupic: Re: [gnupic] Re: PK2 resources for beginners who would like to achieve something

Subject: Re: [gnupic] Re: PK2 resources for beginners who would like to achieve something
From: Xiaofan Chen ####@####.####
Date: 11 Jun 2009 08:18:09 -0000

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM, Peter ####@####.#### wrote:
> Scroll down to the bottom for a link to his step-by-step guide (PICkit 2 under
> Linux Mini-Howto).
>
> And speaking of Xiaofan - I posted a comment on your Howto page with some
> differences I encountered when running through your instructions on my system
> (presumably due to it being built more recently than your blog item).  But
> they don't look to have appeared - have you censored them ? :)

Hmm, I think the comments are still there.
http://mcuee.blogspot.com/2008/04/pk2cmd-linux-port-under-ubuntu.html

Do you have other comments I missed? I just checked the
Blogger Dashboard again and I do not see any other
comments not reviewed yet. I do review the comments
to prevent spams but I do not not censor any comments
which is relevant even if I have no ideas of where the
comments came from.

Example:
http://mcuee.blogspot.com/2009/04/ubuntu-804-homedmrc-file-is-being.html

--