gnupic: Re: [gnupic] Path problems....

Subject: Re: [gnupic] Path problems....
From: Marko Kohtala ####@####.####
Date: 3 Jul 2009 08:06:04 -0000

If these .COD files are not needed for anything, why not just disable the
generation of them? Microchip dropped them completely to fix these same
problems.

You need to go to gpasm/gpasm.c and gplink/gplink.c and change
  state.codfile = normal;
  state.codfile = suppress;

Of course, a better patch would also add an option to enable the .COD output
for those who need it.

(I did not test this, feel free to create and test the patch.)

Marko