gnupic: PIC18 K22 series chips

Subject: Re: PIC18 K22 series chips
From: Jerry Zdenek ####@####.####
Date: 1 Feb 2011 04:25:56 -0000

Wow, that's a surprise to me.  I hadn't actually tried, so I guess I
should have mentioned that.

The readme in the windows version had something interesting in it:

This source is set up for Windows development of PK2CMD in Visual
Studio,
although all source files necessary for Linux and Mac OS builds are also
included.  However, for building on these OS's it is recommended to
download the v1.20 source titled specifically for them, as that archive
contains a makefile and documentation specific to those Operating Systems.

There is a Makefile already in the windows zip.  I gave it a try, and it
did build.  If you then grab the updated device file, it may work.  I don't have a 18F45K22 to test against, but it does
tell me program memory is not blank when I test it with no board attached.

Jerry