gnupic: Traffic lights as extreme feedback device controlled by a PIC via USB

Subject: Re: Traffic lights as extreme feedback device controlled by a PIC via USB
From: Joe Pfeiffer ####@####.####
Date: 6 Aug 2012 17:23:23 -0000

Wow!  Thanks so much to both of you.

Holger -- I've been working on and off on a design for a shop oven for
solder reflow and powdercoating.  I realized a little while back that
I could reduce my parts count by using USB instead of a serial
interface, but haven't a chance to try to figure out the USB subsystem
to proceed from there.  Finding a good, basic implementation using
gpasm is a tremendous help to me.

Peter -- learning I can get a product ID for the oven is also terrific
news.