gnupic: gputils 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

Subject: Re: gputils 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
From: Borut ####@####.####
Date: 11 Dec 2012 08:52:06 -0000

I'm following the "gputils version number" discussion with big interest,
and now I think is the time for me to write some words.

I can agree and disagree with all your comments in the same time. I
think that this is an other never ending and pointless war in sense
"which editor is better?" or "which OS is better?". I'll just repeat the
famous Latin maxim once again: " De gustibus non est disputandum".

I'll take a pragmatical approach to cut this Gordian knot by asking 2
questions an responding them by myself. I know, your answers might be
different, but I'm Alexander the Great in this case ;-) :
- Q: Is the current numbering scheme broken?