gnupic: Thread: Announce: picprg.2.2 patches for 12C508/12C509 (Linux)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Announce: picprg.2.2 patches for 12C508/12C509 (Linux)
From: James Cameron ####@####.####
Date: 11 Dec 1999 23:02:16 -0000

Many months ago, I patched up picprg.2.2 to make a version that would
program 12C509 chips that I was using in a Technical Aid project.  I've
placed the patches on the 'net for others to use.

	<http://quozl.us.netrek.org/gpprg/>

To use it, you would of course need to obtain picprg.2.2, which is
available from:

	<http://www.nexuscomputing.com/picpgmr.shtml>

Anyone interested in cooperating to produce a generic open source PIC
programming package?

--
James Cameron   ####@####.####   http://quozl.us.netrek.org/