gnupic: Thread: Pb compil 17.0 and 17.4

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Pb compil 17.0 and 17.4
From: ####@####.#### (Yves Bergeon)
Date: 24 Jan 2000 19:12:58 -0000

I have this message for 17.0:
scan.cc:273: `void yy_fatal_error(const char *)' used but never defined
make[2]: *** [scan.lo] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bergeon/gpsim-0.17.0/cli'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

For 17.4:
In the configure process:
checking for gtkextra-config... no
configure: error: Cannot find gtkextra-config

My config: Mdk 7.0

Yves B.