gnupic: Thread: gpsim-0.19.1

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gpsim-0.19.1
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 28 Apr 2000 13:08:24 -0000

Matt Bowles found a bug that was causing TMR0 to fail. You can either get the
whole tar ball off my web page or from cvs.

http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/gpsim.html

https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=2341

or if you want to just download it directly:

http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/gpsim-0.19.1.tar.gz

Incidently, you'll also find the genesis of gpsim module infrastructure. Ignore
it, because it's going to completely change.

Scott

> Matt Bowles found a bug that was causing TMR0 to fail. You can either get the
> whole tar ball off my web page or from cvs.

Works beeyudifull...

Ta SCott

MAtt