gnupic: Thread: problem in 19.2

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: problem in 19.2
From: Matthew Bowles ####@####.####
Date: 1 Jun 2000 06:13:53 -0000

Scott,

I am almost certain someone raised this issue about parse errors when
gpsim first loads.

it's like this
***ERROR: parse error, expecting '$'

i checked through the mailing list for the last few weeks, can't find
the comments about this..  anyhow, can't see that it even affects the
running of the program as yet, but it's not a good look... errors for
nothing.

i just did a quick check, no new problems.
And I really hate to say this, pretend I'm whispering. ** TMR1 and TMR2
register updates **   still not working, hard to see if time-outs are
happening.

matt