gnupic: Thread: gpsim_0.19.4 goes Segmentation fault

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gpsim_0.19.4 goes Segmentation fault
From: Martin Berentsen ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jul 2000 12:05:57 -0000

Hi !

after compiling the new 0.19.4 version it crashes with:

sent19:~$ gpsim

gpsim - the GNUPIC simulator
version: 0.19.4

type help for help
gpsim> Initialized
Segmentation fault
sent19:~$

It crashes also with complete parameters in the command line.

Martin ####@####.####

Subject: Re: gpsim_0.19.4 goes Segmentation fault
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jul 2000 12:40:47 -0000

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Martin Berentsen wrote:

> Hi !
>
> after compiling the new 0.19.4 version it crashes with:
>
> sent19:~$ gpsim
>
> gpsim - the GNUPIC simulator
> version: 0.19.4
>
> type help for help
> gpsim> Initialized
> Segmentation fault
> sent19:~$
>
> It crashes also with complete parameters in the command line.

I obviously don't see that on my system...

Try creating a little script file called test.stc (or whatever) that contains
the single line:

set verbose 0xff

and then run gpsim with

gpsim -c test.stc

This will display a whole bunch of diagnostic stuff.

-----
I assume that earlier versions ran okay for you?
Also, which Linux distro are you running?

Scott