gnupic: Thread: Problems with pigprg2.2 on a new (faster) pc (i hope to be in the right group)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Problems with pigprg2.2 on a new (faster) pc (i hope to be in the right group)
From: Martin Berentsen ####@####.####
Date: 2 Aug 2000 12:30:18 -0000

Hi!

I use picprg2.2 with a kernel 2.2.x patch for programming 16x8x and 12xx PIC's.
But with changing the computer to a new,faster one programming failed.
On an oscilloscope you can see very bad pulses for clock and data,
and in the source code you can't see any wait counter for pulse generation.

Has anyone a patched version for picprg_2.2 ?

Martin

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000, Martin Berentsen wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I use picprg2.2 with a kernel 2.2.x patch for programming 16x8x and 12xx PIC's.
> But with changing the computer to a new,faster one programming failed.
> On an oscilloscope you can see very bad pulses for clock and data,
> and in the source code you can't see any wait counter for pulse generation.
>
> Has anyone a patched version for picprg_2.2 ?

Byron Jeff has created:

http://www.infosite.com/%7Ejkeyzer/piclist/2000/Mar/2126.html

This is from the password protected PICLIST archive. The username and password
are both: piclist .

Scott