gnupic: Thread: programming PICs using PROMATE II and dosemu

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: programming PICs using PROMATE II and dosemu
From: "Glen W. Mabey" ####@####.####
Date: 22 Aug 2000 20:56:07 -0000

I need to program some 17C756 devices using a PROMATE II from a Linux box.
My attempts to do this using dosemu to run procmd aren't successful.

I think that dosemu is configured correctly to allow usage of the COM
port, and procmd runs, but it takes a very long time for the program
information to be transferred to the PROMATE, and then the device doesn't
get programed correctly.

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Glen Mabey