gnupic: Thread: Programmer

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 3 [>] [>>]
Subject: Programmer
From: "Andy N1YEW" ####@####.####
Date: 30 Nov 2000 02:39:39 -0000

Hi,

Does anyone here want to help me in designing a 16f87x programmer for linux?

I want it to use the serial port; it must be low cost.

I may use a design like Tony Nixon's ASCII programmer.

Please email me if you would like to help.

The licenscing scheme may be GPL or Shareware(w/ source for devel purposes :).

Andy N1YEW