gnupic: Thread: how'd we get spammed

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: how'd we get spammed
From: "Andy N1YEW" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jan 2001 12:58:49 -0000

did anyone else get the message sent by ####@####.####

there were two.  both were 'high' priority.

andy k
Subject: SV: how'd we get spammed
From: "Niklas Wennerstrand" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jan 2001 13:17:46 -0000

I believe the listowner will delete any further emails from the mentioned
spammer.
My first idea  was to write him an angry mail (and hoping he would drown in
similar emails) but then he would get hold of my email and that would
probably fit him nicely so I guess that the listowner have to  filter out
future emails from this immature German idiot.

Niklas Wennerstrand