gnupic: Thread: Pic 16f84 progamming...

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Pic 16f84 progamming...
From: "Carlos Alfaro" ####@####.####
Date: 6 Feb 2001 23:55:58 -0000

Hi,
    I'm new to this list, so please don't massacrate me if this old question
has aready been asked before.
    I have a ludipipo serial pic programmer, similar to JDM's but not the
same, very simple and cheap, to program my 16f84A chips, and it works very
fine. But the problem is that the only program I've been able to make it
work with is NTPicprog, for windows... No other program works, not even
those for DOS, and especially picprog under Linux... I've read the entire
source code for picprog and everything is right, the pins, the timings, the
commands, but it simply is unable to program or read the pic...
    If anyone knows what I can do to make it work, apart from building the
JDM programmer it advises, your help would be very appreciated.

    Thanks in advance.

Carlos Alfaro

I also have a ludi and it works fine with PiX and picprog.  I have not tried
any other software yet though.

Andy n1yew