gnupic: Thread: gpasm test files

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gpasm test files
From: Craig Franklin ####@####.####
Date: 14 Feb 2001 01:32:33 -0000

The good people at Microchip have provided our community with a set of files
used to test mpasm before each release.  A great deal of work has to be
completed before they can be used. Test scripts will be written, file formats
will be converted, and gpasm will be tested and modified when necessary.

With these test files, we will be able to achieve a level of compatibility that
previously wasn't possible.  However, it will take time to get there.

Microchip has gone out of their way to support us in this effort.  Thanks
Microchip.

Craig Franklin
GPASM Team Member