gnupic: Thread: Re: Graphical gpasm

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: Graphical gpasm
From: Scott Dattalo ####@####.####
Date: 9 Feb 2001 15:31:46 -0000

Xavier,

I've cc'd the gnupic mailing list since I'm sure there are people interested in
your project there.

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, XI wrote:

> Hello,
> I have made a graphical interface to use gpasm: xgpasm
> It look likes windoz version: mpasmwin.exe
>
> I send you source in .tar.gz format. Just type make to compile it.
> Default path to launch gpasm is /usr/local/bin/
> You can changes some things in variables.h files.
> I also send you scree shot.

I've placed them on my web page for others to see too:

http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/xgpasm06.tar.gz

http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/capture_ecran1.png
http://www.dattalo.com/gnupic/capture_ecran2.png

> Thank you to test it. And it would be nice if you could add it to your
> home page.
>
> Something else: I think there is a bug with your software, because when
> I specify -p p16f84, gpasm is stoped by a segmentation fault.

hmm.

I look into that.

---------
If there is interest, we coould integrate this into the gpasm source
tree. Certainly it could go into CVS... The Makefile needs some work and also
I'm getting several warnings when I compile it. But it does work (although my
screen looks different than yours - localization...)

Scott

There was a bug in gpasm 0.8.15 (I think, maybe 0.9.16) that caused a
similar problem.  It was fixed in 0.9.0.  Please try 0.9.0.  If it doesn't
fix it please let me know.