gnupic: Thread: Re:some problem in source code--scan.l

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re:some problem in source code--scan.l
From: Joe Pfeiffer ####@####.####
Date: 10 Jul 2012 04:41:13 -0000

feqin fan writes:

>BUT,state.src->last_char_is_nl = true, WHERE is the number
>*last_char_is_nl* in struct state.src ?

I'm not sure I understand the question -- do you mean where is it
defined?  If so:

state is a global variable of type struct gpasm_state, declared on line
35 of gpasm.c.  It's defined in gpasm.h.in, starting on line 80.

state.src is a field in state, of type struct *source_context.

state.src->last_char_is_nl is a field in *state.src.  It's defined in
gpasm.h.in, on line  299.