gnupic: Thread: Re: [Spam] Re: gputils 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re: [Spam] Re: gputils 1.0.0 Release Candidate 1
From: "Dennis Crawley" ####@####.####
Date: 11 Dec 2012 05:05:58 -0000

 Hi all,
This is how my company uses the revision versions and revision notes...
· Firmware revision consists of 3 digit
1 digit: Important new feature added
2 digit: Improvements and bug corrections with documentation changes
3 digit: Improvements and bug corrections without documentation changes
· Hardware revision consists of 3 digit:
1 digit: Changes at system performance and or mechanical/electrical
compatibility
2,3 digit: Changes at internal electronic or mechanical parts
· Each new revision is verified in accordance with predefined test
procedures. The qualification
protocols can be inspected at any time at Company in Alsbach, Germany.
· Beta versions for field tests are not documented.
· Company will create an update of this list with each new revision in
future.
· In case of new errors discovered or reported, this revision note may not be
actualised.