gnupic: Thread: gputils 1.0.0 Release Candidate 3

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: gputils 1.0.0 Release Candidate 3
From: Borut ####@####.####
Date: 14 Dec 2012 10:27:30 -0000

Dear gputils users,

I found a failing assertion while compiling sdcc pic16 libraries, so I
decided to make the RC3.

gputils-1.0.0 Release Candidate 3 is available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils/1.0.0/gputils-1.0.0_RC3.tar.gz.
Widows 32bit setup package is at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gputils/files/gputils-win32/1.0.0/gputils-1.0.0_RC3.exe.

gputils 1.0.0 includes the last big missing functionality comparing with
MPASM(X): support for nested WHILE loops. It also includes many
improvements in listing file and error message generation. Some bugs
were fixed, hopefully not many new introduced.

Please test the release candidates as much as possible and let me know
about ANY results: pass or fail!

Final release is planned for end of year 2012, but it depends on number
of critical bugs found.

If you find regressions or other bugs, please report them to the bug
tracker at SourceForge. Also, feel free to give feedback here on the
mailing list.

Borut