gnupic: Thread: Some problems: gputils with Ubuntu12.10 - help needed with urgency - PLS

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Some problems: gputils with Ubuntu12.10 - help needed with urgency - PLS
From: Antonio Todo Bom ####@####.####
Date: 8 Jan 2013 16:19:51 -0000

After the update to 12.10, trying to compile some projects, with gpasm
version 0.13.7-1, I had the message:

input in flex scanner failed

So, I Checked out the development tree
gpasm-1.0.0 #926 (Dec 31 2012)
 and I compiled it.
Then, trying to use gpasm, it freezes with the message:
*** glibc detected *** gpasm: malloc(): smallbin double linked list
corrupted: 0x0960f400 ***

I tried to use the tarball 1.0.0, but the result is the same as above.

At this moment, I am with no compiler to use, and it is despairing to me.

Regards,
Antonio
can you share the code which cause the gpasm crash with me? Or at least
the minimized version to the level which still reproduce the problem?

Borut

On 05. 01. 2013 20:52, Antonio Todo Bom wrote:
> After the update to 12.10, trying to compile some projects, with gpasm
> version 0.13.7-1, I had the message:
>
> input in flex scanner failed
>

> So, I Checked out the development tree
> gpasm-1.0.0 #926 (Dec 31 2012)
>   and I compiled it.
> Then, trying to use gpasm, it freezes with the message:
> *** glibc detected *** gpasm: malloc(): smallbin double linked list
> corrupted: 0x0960f400 ***
>
> I tried to use the tarball 1.0.0, but the result is the same as above.
>
> At this moment, I am with no compiler to use, and it is despairing to me.
>
> Regards,
> Antonio

A simple code does not produce the error. But I'm sure that my code was
compiling fine before, with no changes.

I'm reducing to isolate the crash point.

2013/1/8 Borut Ražem ####@####.####