gnupic: Thread: Re:A few strange values in the help table for 18f2550

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Re:A few strange values in the help table for 18f2550
From: Joe Pfeiffer ####@####.####
Date: 27 Jan 2014 17:31:38 -0000

Hopefully someone will be able to give a more authoritative answer.
In the mean time:

That doesn't appear to be the meaning of the mask bits -- look at
CONFIG1L, for instance, where the mask is given as 0x00.

Comparing with the data sheet for the processor (p. 294), those
"masks" (it isn't clear why the help page is even calling them that)
appear to be the default/unset values in those configuration words.