nanogui: Changing display font in pushbutton control

Subject: Changing display font in pushbutton control
From: ####@####.####
Date: 6 Feb 2007 13:36:46 +0000

Dear all,

in my application, I need a pushbutton control which could display
different text sizes at different times.

My first attempt was sending the WM_SETFONT message to the standard
button control in microwindows, but it apparently doesn't handle this
specific message. The code that should do it is commented out in the
control's window procs (cenButtonWndFn) and in other places inside
the button.c file (#if 0 static void WINAPI cenButton_OnSetFont()).

Did I get this right? Is it not possible to use the default button
control for this purpose? (at least, without hacking it badly?)

If so, what are my choices? Otherwise, what am I missing?

Thanks for your comments on this matter.

Ricardo Jasinski.