nanogui: nano-x actively maintained?

Subject: Re: [nanogui] nano-x actively maintained?
From: "Greg Haerr" ####@####.####
Date: 13 Nov 2007 01:00:55 +0000

: I would like to know that Is nano-x actively maintained ? I can see
: that last release 0.91 changelog has 3rd June 2005 as release date
: after a gap of 2years from 0.90 release. This is a very important
: point we would like to understand, as we need to select one of GUI
: library and nano-x is one of the candidate for the embedded system
: product.

Trilok -

Sorry for the late response, it seems I'm too busy...

Nano-X has been updated quite a few times in the last couple
of years, but the web site is way behind, unfortunately.  There
are quite a few patches in the CVS version (and -snapshot.tar.gz
on the web site).  The ChangeLog will show what activity has
happened.

I hadn't kept up some of the contributions because I was unable
to test them, and nano-X has very few bugs, and I was trying
to keep it that way.  That said, we need to make a 0.92 release.

For the questions below, I know LIRC was added, I think
its settable in the src/config file.  I don't know about d-bus
however.

: Q-1: Is anyone planning or doing the d-bus bindings for nano-x?
: Q-2: Has anyone tried IR remote input to control nano-x application? I
: can see some lirc entries in the 0.91 changelog for IR keyboard.
:
: --
: --Trilok Soni