nanogui: Positioning window after it has been shown

Subject: Positioning window after it has been shown
From: Michael Schmid ####@####.####
Date: 14 Sep 2009 12:01:45 -0000

Hi!

I use nano-X 0.91

Following problem:
In have an application (GUI-Based) where I start a webbrowser as another
process. The browser appears in another parent window in front of my
application (z-order). The problem is that I don't know how to move that
window. I know the GrMoveWindow() function, but I don't know how to get
the "window descriptor", because it's another programm where I don't
touch the code... How can I get the "window descriptor" which I need to
use GrMoveWindow() ?

--> Is there any possibility to get the window descriptor of the last
started window?
--> Or is there any possibility to say: Next window which starts should
have this position?
--> Or is there any trick to say that the next window should bound it
lower, right edge with the lower, right edge of the allready actual window?

Thanks!
Michael
--

Michael Schmid