nanogui: re:

Subject: RE: re:
From: Greg Haerr ####@####.####
Date: 11 May 1999 22:51:28 -0000

Alan,
	In the middle of my sleep last night I finally realized what you are talking
about, and you are right:  the hotspot doesn't matter, since it's not drawn.

	The problem is that the bogl libraries relocate the drawn cursor image
by offseting from the x,y hotspot, and I was then stating that the image drawing location
then was concerned with the hotspot.

	The correct answer is that no drawing routines should concern themselves
with the hotspot cursor location; this is not a draw issue, it's an intersection issue
for events, etc.  Thus, the bogl libraries should remove any hotspot offset adjustment
from the low-level bogl_pointer draw routine...
Greg