nanogui: Borrowing from Wine..., possible?

Subject: Borrowing from Wine..., possible?
From: ####@####.####
Date: 3 Mar 2000 01:06:10 -0000

I've been trying to read wine's license, but I can't make heads or
tails of it.  In any event, I finished a few Win32 API functions, then
I realized Wine had probably already done all of this, and I should
check out how they did it.  Well, they had a much more elegant
solution that looks like it was borrowed from X.  I've already written
most of the code, so its not a big deal right now, but I'm sure it
will come up again, so I'd like to get the question out of the way.

Can we borrow from wine?  I know we're using the MPL, but since it
allows commercial products to be developed from it, then I don't know
if we can use wine's stuff.  I know this will come up again as I'm
trying to port the fltk widget set, and it will certainly come up a
few million times at gtk port time.  Anyhow..., thanks for the input,
Shane.

BTW: If you don't have the wine distro, and don't want to download it
all, but would like to take a look at the license, I put it on my ftp
site: ftp://esdev.net/winelicense  .  You can also grab the wine distro
at www.winehq.org  .